Acting and Scene Work
• Combining all of the above through acting and improv of real work situations to practice and solidify skills.
Goal: Crafting a Confident Host Persona and an Engaging Corporate Storyteller
• Building confidence and discovering your authentic modes through acting exploration.
Elements To Work on Over 5 to 10 Sessions, Building on Each Session.
Fully Inhabiting the Body, Physical Warm-Ups
• Addressing your energy blockages, stiffness, building physical connection and awareness
• Breath flow + vocal resonance + physical ease and connection = Presence
• Crafting beginning, middle, and end, embracing that arch, using articulation, mental imagery, and imagination to help paint the picture, using emotional connection to draw the listener in.
Breathe Work/Voice Work
• Breath control, slowing down speech and articulation-- connecting the intention ie making me, as the listener or newcomer, feel comfortable and welcome, etc